Matt Curtis Real Estate Careers
Position: Videographer/Marketing Assistant
Fast growing real estate team looking for a Videographer/Marketing Assistant to assist the marketing team in a full range of marketing activities, with particular focus on social video content and distribution. Marketing videos will primarily be used in-house for training and lifestyle videos for social sharing - home video tours are not a part of this position.
The individual will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer on staff to bring together creative content and create marketing videos. As the Videographer/Marketing Assistant, you would work in collaboration with the other departments to complete internal video projects. This is a great position for a video professional that is looking to expand their knowledge of the real estate industry. Compensation is dependent on experience.
The Marketing Process
Some of the tasks required for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Work with marketing team to create interesting and customized video content
- Responsible for filming, editing, and finalizing the video product
- Ability to set lighting and backdrops appropriately
- Collaborate with the marketing team to come up with new video series
- Creating thumbnails and images with the Adobe Suite
- Video editing experience in Premiere Pro and After Effects preferred
- Experience in video production and ability to produce 2-3 high quality videos each week
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, or other editing software
- Working knowledge of marketing techniques and current social media environment
- Ability to work independently on video projects and balance deadlines
- Clear communication with marketing team
- MUST SUBMIT portfolio with resume
Skills & Abilities:
- Professional, Friendly, & Prompt
- Self Starter
- Team Player
- Bachelor's Degree or experience equivalent
Don’t join a brokerage. Join a movement. MCRE is one of the fastest growing teams of real estate professionals in the Huntsville/Madison area. We are eager to provide every customer with top notch service and expertise, ensuring they have the most positive home buying/selling experience possible. We pride ourselves on working hard for clients, embracing a “team-first” attitude, giving back to the local and international communities, and maintaining a positive work environment for all MCRE team members. Learn more about working for MCRE, including employee perks on our careers page.