It's Huntsville Restaurant Week, and restaurants all throughout Huntsville are taking part in this special event! Huntsville Restaurant Week takes place August 10-19, 2018 and has a line up of special events to take part in each evening. Restaurant week is a great time to try out different restaurants in the Rocket City and see what they have to offer!
This year's schedule of events is:
- August 8, Homegrown Huntsville's Dine & Dash
- August 9 & 16, US Space & Rocket Center's Biergarten
- August 10-19, Huntsville Restaurant Week Social Media Contest #DineHSV
- August 10-12, Honest Coffee Roasters' Scavenger Hunt
- August 11, Blue Pants Brewery's Fruit and Oak Festival
- August 13, Rocket Chef at Merrimack Hall
- August 15, Wine Down Wednesday at Keegan's Public House
- August 15, Dueling Pianos at A.M. Booth's Lumberyard
- August 15, Burritt on the Mountain's Cocktails at the View
- August 17, Grille 29's Experience the Mix Dinner
- August 17, Downtown Huntsville, Inc's Battle of the Food Truck All Stars
These events give a varied taste of what Huntsville dining has to offer! There's something for everyone and families will also enjoy exploring the friendly downtown area. This is a yearly event that is growing each year, so be sure to stop by and find a new favorite restaurant to frequent throughout the year!
Check out huntsville.org/restaurantweek for more information on the event!Posted by Matt Curtis on