Matt Curtis Real Estate Careers
Position: Phone Operator
We are looking for a Phone Operator to join the fast-growing MCRE team. Our ideal candidate is professional with top notch customer service and communication skills. He/she will be responsible for accurate and protective screening of phone calls. They will embrace the MCRE culture of TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More.
Some of the tasks required for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Professional, friendly, & prompt first impression
- Accurate & protective screening
- Lead calls & property inquiries
- Proactively seek reviews and referrals from clients
- Find back up coverage at phone duties
- Cross-training and shadowing
- Other duties as needed
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong empathy for MCRE Clients
- Excellent people skills
Skills & Abilities:
- Professional, Friendly, & Prompt
- Self Starter
- Team Player
- High school equivalent, experience answering phones is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Don’t join a brokerage. Join a movement. MCRE is one of the fastest growing teams of real estate professionals in the Huntsville/Madison area. We are eager to provide every customer with top notch service and expertise, ensuring they have the most positive home buying/selling experience possible. We pride ourselves on working hard for clients, embracing a “team-first” attitude, giving back to the local and international communities, and maintaining a positive work environment for all MCRE team members. Learn more about working for MCRE, including employee perks on our careers page.