Matt Curtis Real Estate Careers
Position: Part-Time Admin
We are looking for a Part-Time Admin to help manage our office and phone calls during the weekends. The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills, works well with little supervision, and is tech-savvy. He or she should be honest, professional, driven to succeed and an all-around good fit for the MCRE culture. The pay for this position is $12/hr+, commensurate with experience.
- Professional, friendly, and prompt first impression
- Accurate and protective screening of calls
- Manage office organization during weekends
- Monitor weekend call activity and assign inbound calls and leads to agents
- Manage company CRM during the weekend
Qualifications & Requirements
- Standard work hours are Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM and Sunday 12 -5 PM
- 3 professional references
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Go Getter
- Good People Skills
- Team Player
Don’t join a brokerage. Join a movement. MCRE is one of the fastest growing teams of real estate professionals in the Huntsville/Madison area. We are eager to provide every customer with top notch service and expertise, ensuring they have the most positive home buying/selling experience possible. We pride ourselves on working hard for clients, embracing a “team-first” attitude, giving back to the local and international communities, and maintaining a positive work environment for all MCRE team members. Learn more about working for MCRE, including employee perks on our careers page.