Matt Curtis Real Estate Careers
Position: Office Manager
We are looking for a determined, go-getter that loves tackling new projects to help the team grow. Our ideal candidate needs to be a proven leader, a great team player, empathetic, humble, honest, and professional to fit in with our championship team. Only true leaders need apply for this position. The starting pay for this position is between $30,000 - $55,000, commensurate with experience.
- Conduct Weekly 1 on 1 Meetings with Team Members
- Manage MCRE Process, including onboarding new team members, weekly and monthly rhythms of the business.
- Keep Office Books: maintain Escrow Account and work with accountant on payroll & P&L's
- Manage MCRE Reward Club Program with local Businesses
- Maintain Company & Employee Files
- Manage Special Company Growth Initiatives including Office Expansions
- Manage Client & Company Events
Qualifications & Requirements
- Standard work hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
- HS diploma required; college degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with Quickbooks is a plus
- Min of 3 years work experience
- 3 professional references
- Professional, team player attitude
Don’t join a brokerage. Join a movement. MCRE is one of the fastest growing teams of real estate professionals in the Huntsville/Madison area. We are eager to provide every customer with top notch service and expertise, ensuring they have the most positive home buying/selling experience possible. We pride ourselves on working hard for clients, embracing a “team-first” attitude, giving back to the local and international communities, and maintaining a positive work environment for all MCRE team members. Learn more about working for MCRE, including employee perks on our careers page.