Matt Curtis Real Estate Careers
Position: Marketing Manager
We are looking for a seasoned marketing manager to join the fast-growing MCRE team. Our ideal candidate is humble, hungry, smart and professional with top notch customer service and communication skills. He/she will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns and leading a team of marketing professionals. They will bring a “client-first” mentality to every interaction and embrace the MCRE culture of TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More. The pay for this position is $35,000-$40,000/ annually.
The Marketing Process
Some of the tasks required for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Work with marketing team to lead marketing campaigns and efforts
- Maintain marketing materials that require frequent updating throughout the year
- Come up with new campaigns and roll them out across all marketing platforms
- Create marketing campaigns that are goal driven and bring in new client leads
- Proficient in digital and social media marketing
- Experience with Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Keen eye for aesthetics of print and online graphic layouts
- Must be able to work independently
- Experience with video a plus
Skills & Abilities:
- Professional, Friendly, & Prompt
- Self Starter
- Team Player
- Degree in marketing, business, or other related field preferred.
- Strong communication skills: prompt, accurate, polite
- Flexible and eager to help fellow team members and embraces the MCRE culture/core values
Job Type: Full-time
Don’t join a brokerage. Join a movement. MCRE is one of the fastest growing teams of real estate professionals in the Huntsville/Madison area. We are eager to provide every customer with top notch service and expertise, ensuring they have the most positive home buying/selling experience possible. We pride ourselves on working hard for clients, embracing a “team-first” attitude, giving back to the local and international communities, and maintaining a positive work environment for all MCRE team members. Learn more about working for MCRE, including employee perks on our careers page.