Matt Curtis Real Estate Careers
Position: Executive Assistant
We are looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant to join the fast-growing MCRE team. Our ideal candidate is humble, hungry, smart and professional with top notch customer service and communication skills. He/she will be responsible for managing Matt's daily schedule and incoming projects. They will embrace the MCRE culture of TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More. The pay for this position is $40,000-$50,000/ annually.
Some of the tasks required for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Complete and manage action items from meetings, including follow-up
- Print Matt's Calendar each day by 8am
- Daily status update each day at 5pm
- Schedule meetings
- Manage Team Culture tasks
- Manage Matt's email inbox
- Assist the Broker and Operations Manager with the Interview Process
- Strong Technology Skills
- Efficient with tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage multi-projects occurring at the same time
Skills & Abilities:
- Professional, Friendly, & Prompt
- Self Starter
- Team Player
- Degree in business or related field, executive assistant experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills: prompt, accurate, polite
- Flexible and eager to help fellow team members and embraces the MCRE culture/core values
Job Type: Full-time
Don’t join a brokerage. Join a movement. MCRE is one of the fastest growing teams of real estate professionals in the Huntsville/Madison area. We are eager to provide every customer with top notch service and expertise, ensuring they have the most positive home buying/selling experience possible. We pride ourselves on working hard for clients, embracing a “team-first” attitude, giving back to the local and international communities, and maintaining a positive work environment for all MCRE team members. Learn more about working for MCRE, including employee perks on our careers page.