Matt Curtis Real Estate Careers
Position: Executive Assistant
We are looking for an up-and-coming executive assistant to help increase our team leader's effectiveness. The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills and is a great problem solver. He or she should be honest, professional, driven to succeed and an all-around good fit for the MCRE culture. The pay for this position is $30,000+, commensurate with experience.
- Manage Matt's Daily Schedule
- Schedule and attend meetings with Matt
- Complete and manage action items, including follow ups from meetings.
- Manage Matt's email inbox
- Pre screen and respond to emails on Matt's behalf based on training
- Complete Special Projects
- Client Care
- Call past clients to learn about their experience using MCRE, inform them on upcoming client events and the reward club, and ask for referrals.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Standard work hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm with some work on nights and weekends
- College diploma preferred
- 3 professional references
- Professional, team player attitude
Don’t join a brokerage. Join a movement. MCRE is one of the fastest growing teams of real estate professionals in the Huntsville/Madison area. We are eager to provide every customer with top notch service and expertise, ensuring they have the most positive home buying/selling experience possible. We pride ourselves on working hard for clients, embracing a “team-first” attitude, giving back to the local and international communities, and maintaining a positive work environment for all MCRE team members. Learn more about working for MCRE, including employee perks on our careers page.