Matt Curtis Real Estate Careers
Position: Compliance Assistant
We are looking for a Compliance Assistant to join the fast-growing MCRE team. Our ideal candidate has top notch contract review and systems skills with a keen eye for detail. He/she will be responsible for preparing reports for the broker and assisting in overseeing control systems. They will embrace the MCRE culture of TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More.
Some of the tasks required for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and oversee control systems
- Revise procedures and reports periodically
- Collaborate with Broker to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues
- Prepare reports for Broker on file audits
- Conduct random file audits every month to ensure files are properly completed
- File close outs and audits
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong empathy for MCRE Clients
- Excellent people skills
Skills & Abilities:
- Professional, Friendly, & Prompt
- Self Starter
- Team Player
- BS/BA in law, finance, business administration, or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Don’t join a brokerage. Join a movement. MCRE is one of the fastest growing teams of real estate professionals in the Huntsville/Madison area. We are eager to provide every customer with top notch service and expertise, ensuring they have the most positive home buying/selling experience possible. We pride ourselves on working hard for clients, embracing a “team-first” attitude, giving back to the local and international communities, and maintaining a positive work environment for all MCRE team members. Learn more about working for MCRE, including employee perks on our careers page.