Matt Curtis Real Estate Careers
Position: Closing Scheduler
We are looking for a Closing Scheduler to join the fast-growing MCRE team. Our ideal candidate is humble, hungry, smart and professional with top notch customer service and communication skills. He/she will be responsible for scheduling home inspections, home closings, maintaining accurate closing data in Salesforce and, on occasion, managing the front desk. They will bring a “client-first” mentality to every interaction and embrace the MCRE culture of TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More.
The Home Closing Process
- Working with clients, co-op agents, lenders, and attorneys to ensure a smooth, on-time closing process
- Hours for this position are 8:00 to 5:00 M-F
- Providing excellent service and gaining five-star reviews from satisfied clients
- Execute beginner-level Salesforce tasks including updating closing dates, client communication, sales data, etc.
Front Desk Support
- Helping run the front desk, as needed
- Giving customers professional, friendly, and prompt service
- Reviewing the day’s schedule to anticipate client calls/meetings, memorize names, book conference rooms based on priority, and prepare the office
Qualifications & Requirements
- High level of professionalism in all interactions, including dress and demeanor
- Strong customer service skills and ability to connect with strangers quickly and easily over the phone and in person
- Adherence to standard operating procedures including customer greetings and scripts
- Strong communication skills: prompt, accurate, polite
- Ensures high attention to detail, especially regarding data entry and Salesforce tasks
- Flexible and eager to help fellow team members and embraces the MCRE culture/core values
- Intermediate-level knowledge of real estate processes and procedures.
- College degree preferred
Don’t join a brokerage. Join a movement. MCRE is one of the fastest growing teams of real estate professionals in the Huntsville/Madison area. We are eager to provide every customer with top notch service and expertise, ensuring they have the most positive home buying/selling experience possible. We pride ourselves on working hard for clients, embracing a “team-first” attitude, giving back to the local and international communities, and maintaining a positive work environment for all MCRE team members. Learn more about working for MCRE, including employee perks on our careers page.